- Sort by Popularity
Church members, families and friends – Can you imagine walking through time in the Bible from before Jesus’ birth? Stand in the Garden of Gethsemane. Feel the wind blow on Mt Nebo! Be there as Mary and Joseph welcome baby Jesus; then watch him grow and fulfill his life on earth. Now imagine Moses and his people as they listen to God and journey to the Holy Land. Little did they know about the journey on which they were about to go; they just followed God and looked to the days ahead. How many days? Come join us on this wonderful journey as we visit other Biblically significant places; and relax over-night in some of the best hotel accommodations in Jordan and Israel!
Get ready to enjoy your weekend in Northern Kentucky! You’ll see brilliant fall colors, visit museums, petting zoos, and experience zip lines – if you want to…you can even ride a horse at the end of the trip. We hope you find this weekend adventure worth the trip, and share with family, friends and fellow C3TB members a great time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. It will be a fine time to network, as well. Tour Features:
- Departure from Clearwater on Thursday, October 19
- Luxury Motorcoach drive to Northern Kentucky- Day 1
- Early Check-in at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel– Day 2
- Visit to the Creation Museum – Day 2
- Ohio River BB Paddleboat Dinner Cruise- Day 2
- Breakfast at the Courtyard Marriott/Check-out – Day 3
- Visit The Ark Encounter – Day 3
- A Trip to the Kentucky Horse Park – Day 3
- Luxury Motorcoach drive to Clearwater – Day 3
- Arrive Clearwater on Sunday, October 22 – Day 4
- Dinner on the BB Riverboat
- All Taxes & Tips & Related Fees and Admissions
- Motorcoach Parking Passes
- Overnight and Breakfast at the Courtyard Marriott
- Round-Trip Motorcoach
- All the water you can drink
- Some Meals*
- All Gratuities
- All Transfers
- All Portage – 1 bag
- Admission to the Creation Museum
- BB Riverboat Dinner Cruise
- Admission to The Ark Encounter
25th Anniversary Time Machine - The Ride to do in NineteenWhile officially Route 66 no longer exists, the majority of it remains to be driven and enjoyed. The turn-by-turn road description your guide will give you for your journey through all eight states from Chicago to LA; not only will help you to stay on track, but you’ll also find some background information on the hundreds of roadside attractions that dot the landscape, as well as the included maps.
- Air from Tampa to Chicago
- Motorcoach from Chicago to LA
- Motorcoach Fuel
- Motorcoach Gratuity
- Hotels along the way
- Tour Guide
- 20-page Commemorative Itinerary Booklet
- Commemorative Maps of Route
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Admission to attractions and museums
- Final Night Dinner
- Certificate of Completion
- Flight from LA to Tampa
What’s Not Included
- Wear and tear on your vehicle
- Fuel for your vehicle
- You driving from point a to point b (2448 miles)
- Lunches and dinners
Deposit $1350.00 per person by January 11, 2019 to secure your spot(s) 4 months payments equalling the remaining balance will be scheduled
Enjoy the freedom of an independent tour without having to make all of the arrangements yourself! Our brand new, semi-independent Mosaic Tours Let you see the best of Italy's biggest cities at your own pace while still giving you the structure of a group tour. With connections, accommodations, and some tours booked in advance, both you and your wallet will Love the Lower price tags and the Freedom to see Italy at your own pace while still having peace of mind when it comes to getting from Point A to Point B.
- 3 Nights htl in Rome BB
- Half-day regular city tour of Rome (tour n°1)
- Pick up and Transport to train station in Rome
- High-Speed Train Tkts Rom / Flo
- Guided tour performed by professional local guides
- Entrance tickets to Uffizi Museum
- 2 nights in Florence BB
- Pick up at the hotel and transfer to the rail station in Florence
- High-Speed Train Tkts Florence / Rome
Experience the West by Rail! This train journey aboard the Rocky Mountaineer takes you to the stunning mountain towns of Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff, including a trip to the Columbia Icefields and a helicopter tour through the soaring peaks of the Rockies.
- DESTINATIONS Vancouver, Kamloops, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff, Calgary
- TRIP LENGTH 8 Days / 7 Nights total 2 Days onboard Rocky Mountaineer 1 Way - West to East
- INCLUDED Activities & Tours Jasper Highlights Tour Icefields Parkway Tour including the Ice Explorer Yoho National Park Tour Experience Banff to Calgary Tour, including Banff Gondola Summit Helicopter Tour Vancouver Lookout Calgary Tower Dining 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts Travel & Transport 2 days onboard the Rocky Mountaineer/remainder Motorcoach Station and hotel transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Jasper Luggage handling and National Parks Pass Accommodations 7 nights hotel
SilverLeaf ServiceTake in the scenery through the windows of our custom-designed, single level glass rail cars.
GoldLeaf ServiceThe luxury and comfort is simply beyond compare. No wonder this is our most popular service available.
GoldLeaf Deluxe ServiceAbsolutely spoil yourself. Our GoldLeaf Deluxe Service offers the finest accommodations.
Create Your Purrrfect Destination Event Guidebook Do you have a dream destination? Can you imagine how exciting it would be to share that vacation with your friends, family, neighbors, and others with whom you have a personal or business bond? Gathering those with whom you share a common bond to join you on your adventure of a lifetime magnifies the experience for all, while creating new memories that will be shared for a lifetime. With the help of this book, before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags and embarking on an amazing voyage with incredible people, and perhaps even get paid to be on vacation!
Inside the GuidebookIn this book, you’ll discover the little-known secrets to: Having the trip of a lifetime • Developing closer friendships and business ties • Having adventures you would never have alone • Earning Thousands of Dollars for Your Charity, Organization or Company • Fun and profitable corporate getaways • Vacationing for FREE!
The Kentucky Derby is America’s most extravagant springtime sports party, and one of her most celebrated events. While there is a horse race at the heart of this spectacle, there are many other intriguing aspects within this Louisville tradition. It is a festival and fashion show, it’s a Parade and a Race, it’s Mint Juleps and Riverboats; it’s about Horses and it’s about time you see it.
- Tour Features
- Pegasus Parade – Preferred Seats
- Picnic Basket Dinner – Day 1
- Thoroughbred Trail Tour – narrated – Day 2
- Visit to a Thoroughbred Horse Farm – Day 2
- Bourbon Distillery Tour – Day 2
- “Off to the Races” Dinner Party with Kentucky Derby Museum – Day 2
- Churchill Downs VIP Fast Access
- Derby Day Riverboat Race – Day 3 Belle of Louisville vs Spirit of Jefferson
- The Kentucky Derby – Reserved Seat – Day 3
- Three Night’s Lodgings
- Two Dinners / All Taxes & Tips
- Derby Motorcoach Parking Pass
- One Free (Double) with Every 16 Paid
First Class = Shelbyville Hotels (Horse Country)
Deluxe = Louisville First Class Hotels