Voted best Hawaii Itinerary 10 years in a row!
With our unique 7-day Hawaii cruise itineraries, you get overnights in both Maui and Kauai as well as visits to Oahu and the Big Island of Hawaii. You’ll be on island time as you discover cascading waterfalls, active volcanos, black, green and white sand beaches, historic sites and unspoiled nature.
7-Day Round-trip Honolulu, Hawaii
If a Hawaiian cruise is what you are wishing for, this is the cruise for you. It begins and ends in Honolulu with stops all around the islands. Discover America’s unique island state by enjoying this cruise.
- Day 1 Honolulu, Oahu: A hundred-thousand welcomes! Check into your hotel. This is a guided tour so, at 3 pm, you’ll meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for an afternoon orientation drive through statue-lined O’Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares, and past St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Oscar Wilde’s Trinity College.
- Day 2-3 Kahului, Maui: A surplus of natural splendor and the genuine hospitality of its people have helped to make Maui Hawaii’s second most popular island. Explore the fascinating history of the town of Lahaina. Plant yourself on a pristine beach, or play one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses.
- Day 4 Hilo, Hawaii: The entire city of Hilo is like one giant greenhouse with spectacular tropical flowers at every turn. Visit the town’s well-preserved historic buildings, which date back to the turn of the century and showcase Hawaii’s unique architecture. Just 30 miles away the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is the home of the active Kilauea Volcano.
- Day 5-6 Kona, Hawaii: Kona offers the quintessential Hawaii experience. Sunny, warm weather and crystal blue waters entice visitors to partake in a variety of surfside fun. Snorkel amongst a kaleidoscope of tropical marine life. Take a surfing lesson, a kayaking trip or head out to deeper waters for some deep-sea fishing.
- Day 7 Nawiliwili, Kauai: Named after the Wiliwili trees, which once lined its picturesque harbor, this lovely port of Kauai is your gateway to what many believe to be Hawaii’s most beautiful island. On “The Garden Island” nature is truly the star, from the dramatic mountains of Kokee to the cool rainforests of Haena. And the tradition of the luau adds lively entertainment unique to Hawaii.
This is the only cruise sailing to all 4 Hawaiian Islands in 7 days year-round!
Voted best Hawaii Itinerary 10 years in a row! Give TravelKatz a call at 352-277-7300 to find out more. There are always specials for your air flights, so ask about those, too.