Italy – 9-days / 8-nights
All of the Italy you will want to see! Discover Italy’s biggest attractions in one tour…Explore the main highlights of Rome, Florence, and Venice in just over a week!
Italy – 9-Days / 8 Nights
With this preferred supplier you get to see all of the Italy you want to experience! Discover Italy’s biggest attractions in one tour. Explore the main highlights of Rome, Florence, and Venice in just over a week.
- An Independent Tour, visiting Rome, Florence, Venice including all transfers, trains, tours, and hotels! This tour is available in First Class or Luxury options.
- The tour starts with a private transfer from Rome’s airport to your hotel. Our driver will wait for you with your name sign at the customs exit.
- The tour will end at Venice’s airport. You will have a private transfer from your hotel to the airport by private water taxi, with an English-speaking assistant and we will include luggage transportation from the water taxi drop off pier to the counter for check in.
DAY 1: BENVENUTI A ROMA
Upon arrival in Rome, our English-speaking driver will greet you at the airport and take you to your hotel in the city center, giving you useful information about Rome en route. Dinner suggestions provided.
DAY 2: VATICAN DAY
After breakfast, we will pick you up for a tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Enjoy an afternoon strolling through the city center.
DAY 3: ANCIENT ROME
Spend the morning exploring Rome on your own. That afternoon, tour Ancient Rome, including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
DAY 4: ARRIVAL IN FLORENCE
In the morning, a car will take you to the train station for a first-class trip to Florence. Once there, a local driver will welcome you to the city of arts and bring you to your hotel. Dinner suggestions provided.
DAY 5: VISIT THE “DAVID”
Today, admire the main sights of the city of the Renaissance, including the Accademia Gallery, where you will see Michelangelo’s famous “David.” Enjoy the afternoon at your own pace.
DAY 6: FLORENCE AT YOUR LEISURE
Explore Florence on your own or request an optional tour. Become enchanted by Florence’s small streets, have lunch overlooking the Arno River, walk across the Ponte Vecchio, shop on Via Tornabuoni or in a local market. The choice is yours!
DAY 7: THE MAGIC OF VENICE
Our driver will transfer you to the train station in time to board a first-class, express train to Venice. Upon arrival, a representative will help you board a private water taxi bound for your hotel near St. Mark’s Square. Already, the magic of Venice will have you spellbound!
DAY 8: VENICE’S MAIN ATTRACTIONS
Join a morning walking tour of Venice to admire the main sights of the City of Water, including St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace. The afternoon is yours to wander the alleys and canals of Venice.
DAY 9: CIAO ITALIA!
Prepare for departure aboard a private water taxi to the airport. This is the perfect way to say goodbye to Venice and Italy.
- 8 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Hotels can be substituted with others based on availability
- Private transfer from airport in Rome to hotel
- Half-day Vatican Tour / Half-day Ancient Rome Tour
- Private transfer from hotel in Rome to train station
- First-class train Rome to Florence
- Private transfer from Florence train station to hotel
- Half-day city tour of Florence, including Accademia Gallery
- Private transfer from hotel in Florence to train station
- First-class train Florence to Venice
- Private transfer from Venice train station to hotel
- Half-day city tour of Venice
- Private transfer from Venice hotel to airport
HOTELS FOR FIRST CLASS PACKAGE:
The First-class option includes 4-star hotels and daily sightseeing group tours
- Rome: Hotel Empire Palace or Hotel Trevi Collection
- Florence: Hotel de la Ville or Grand Cavour
- Venice: Locanda Vivaldi or Hotel Bonevecchiati
HOTELS FOR LUXURY PACKAGE:
The Luxury option includes 5-star hotel and daily sightseeing private tours
- Rome: Hotel Regina Baglioni or Grand Hotel de la Minerve
- Florence: Hotel Relais Santa Croce or Hotel Brunelleschi
- Venice: Hotel Danieli or Westin Excelsior
|Number Sharing Double Rooms||2||4||6||8|
|LOW SEASON: November – March|
|MID SEASON: July – August|
|HIGH SEASON: March – July & August – October|
- Rates are per person based on the number of travelers in your group
- Weekend supplement in Venice $100 per person for 2 nights – First Class Package
- Weekend supplement in Venice and Florence $100 per person for 2 nights – Luxury Package
Blackout dates apply during holidays and events. The tour might be available during blackout dates for an additional cost. Rates subject to change without notice.
352-277-7300 if Italy is on your list of places in which to travel; whether it be with family or friends or both! We will be happy to create a special one of a kind tour for you through this preferred supplier.