Have you ever wondered how the Irish spend their St. Patrick’s Day? Join us on this amazing tour and find out!
St. Patrick’s Week 2018 Tour Includes:
- First Class Hotels with private bath or shower for six nights
- Full Irish breakfasts daily, except day of arrival
- Three hotel dinners, plus one dinner with entertainment in Dublin
- Enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin
- Daily sightseeing by luxury coach with the services of a Celtic Tours driver/guide
- Visits to Cliffs of Moher, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- Scenic drive of Connemara and the Dingle Peninsula
- Photo-stops at Adare and Rock of Cashel
- Porterage of one suitcase per person
- Tips and taxes in Ireland. Gratuities to the driver/guide not included
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents
|March 11-18, 2018|
Day 01, Sunday: U.S. to Ireland. Evening departure for our overnight flight from the U.S. to Ireland. Dinner is served shortly after take-off.
Day 02, Monday: Dublin – Galway. Early morning arrival at Dublin Airport. Having cleared Irish customs, we are greeted by our Celtic Tours driver/guide. Depart Dublin and travel the short journey to Galway, where we check into our hotel. Free time to rest. In the afternoon, we enjoy a local scenic tour of the Gaelic speaking region of Connemara. Return to Galway for dinner and overnight.
Day 03, Tuesday: Galway – Cliffs of Moher – Adare – Killarney. Morning departure from Galway. We travel via the scenic Cliffs of Moher, which rise over 700 feet over the Atlantic. Continue on via the old-world village of Adare, where we pause for a photo-op. Onward to Killarney for dinner and overnight.
Day 04, Wednesday: Dingle Peninsula Tour. A delightful day takes us along the Kerry coast to the Dingle Peninsula, which offers magnificent coastal scenery. Beyond Slea Head, we see the Blasket Islands, the last outpost of Europe. A full day tour returning to Killarney, where we enjoy dinner at our hotel this evening.
Day 05, Thursday: Killarney – Cashel – Kildare – Dublin. Morning departure from Killarney, we travel via Tipperary where we pause for a photo-op at the historic Rock of Cashel. Continue onto County Kildare, with an optional visit to the Irish National Stud Farm. Continue to Dublin for check-in to our hotel. This evening enjoy a traditional Irish night with dinner in Dublin.
Day 06, Friday: Dublin. Morning sightseeing includes a visit to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Trinity College to view the 8th Century Book of Kells. Afternoon is free to discover Dublin on your own. Evening is free to dine on your own. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 07, Saturday: Dublin. ST. PATRICK’S DAY! After breakfast, our driver will transfer us close to the parade route where you can view the festivities. Dinner on your own this evening. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 08, Sunday: Dublin – U.S. After breakfast, we transfer to Dublin Airport for our return flight home. Ample time allowed for last minute duty free shopping before boarding. We arrive home the same day.
|$1399 Per Person|
|$ 700 Per Person Round-Trip Air|
|Most Meals and Gratuity Included|
|Luxury Hotels or Castles for your Overnight Stays|